The lesson kit allows the user to shoot while writing on the BoardOnAir™ glass-board, and is complete with camera and set lights. In order to get the words to appear straight, the image obtained must be turned over; this is possible with any video software (e.g. the free VLC). Ideal for those who just need to shoot written presentations without images or videos.
It can be upgraded to the Complete Conference kit once one needs to add images or videos in the presentation.
The LESSON KIT includes:
- The BoardOnAir™ glass-board
- a set of lights and light-stands to illuminate the presenter
- a mirrorless video camera (with detailed instructions on recommended settings) and a video camera stand
- camera remote control
- microphone with transmitter and receiver
- black sheets for ceilings and walls
- 2 packs of felt-tip pens and cleaning kit